WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Windy City Here I Come...

Chicago is such a sweet city! I absolutely LOVE it... the mass amounts of people, the lights, the shopping, the adventures... all around a good time! Ok... not the weahter so much and you all know how I feel about being cold!

But I'm on my way to shoot a couple sessions over there this weekend and I'm so excited to be getting a different view and enjoy the scenes that city has to offer!

In honor of going to Chicago, I leave you with the sites I will be seeing and looking forward to showing you a sweet couple to go along with the sweet city!



Happy Weekend!!!

No comments: