WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Garry & Jen :: Engagments

We bonded early on... and I LOVE bonding with people. I say the word "love" a lot, but I REALLY LOVE connecting with people, especially couples, hence my profession of being a wedding photographer, but I love connecting, and laughing, and joking, and even talking about people we might know in common, which for me is hard to come by since I'm not from this area, but what a SMALL world we live in.

Garry & Jen and I hit it off instantly. When planning our session back a couple months ago, I knew it would be beautiful being October. But the closer it got to the day we had scheduled, I was getting a bit nervous because it has been a super cold month. Jen and I chatted about the session and decided to switch days, I mentioned that it was good because I just don't do well in the cold. After I said that I was thinking to myself... "Oh no, I hope she didn't think I don't like to take photos, I just hate being cold." But she responded in laughter and said she hated being cold as well, and it's a good thing we switched days because it was SOOOO nice the day we did it. I mean it was warm and one of the last warm days of our short-lived fall.

Both Garry & Jen are so stinkin' sweet and are so fun together... I can totally see why they love each other. I had some great laughs with both of them, and it was just awesome connecting with another couple, and another reason to be excited for next year!

Thanks guys for the awesome session... one of my all time favorites!


When Jen showed up in these I knew we were going to have a great time!

Photobucket

A sweet moment...

Photobucket

Oh my gosh... they couldn't be any cuter!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love those moments before and after a sweet kiss... this was one of those moments...

Photobucket

The colors were PERFECT... and they were also PERFECT!

Photobucket

These next two are my FAV's...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love it!

Photobucket

Oh wow... a hidden gem...

Photobucket

They can really strut their stuff...

Photobucket

Haha... they know how to make each other laugh... what a sweet couple!

Photobucket

1 comment:

brionyskerjance said...

these are fab. love the b/w by the water!