WELCOME!

Hey Everyone, thanks for coming by to check out Veldman Photo's blog. Feel free to check back often, as we will keep you updated with not only our work, but we'll sneak some of our life in as well. Who doesn't love a good, funny story because you know that there's always something strange and odd happening around these woods!

If you are interested in booking Veldman Photo for a wedding or portrait session, or have any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks again for coming by!

Abby (& Todd)

Monday, November 23, 2009

NUMBER THREE!

I love lots of things about my life... I'm a pretty lovable person as it is, but one of those 'things' that I absolutely love more than anything has been my new-found love for my yoga practice. I've dabbled into yoga a little over the years, and have always enjoyed the part after my workout when I can just stretch out those hard worked muscles. I always thought yoga was not a workout... little did I know the benefits of yoga. It has become part of my daily routine and has become something that I am so thankful I chose to make it a part of my life. The benefits both physically and mentally are so positive that I'm not sure what I was missing all those years!

Namaste!

No comments: